New to payroll? No worries!
If you are a one-person startup, or you are expanding and taking on staff for the first time, we’ll guide you through every step of the process and ensure that:
- You are compliant with national minimum wage law
- You have the info you need to keep track of your accounts
- You know what you owe to HMRC and how and when to pay it – avoiding penalties
If you’re a business owner – even if you are the sole employee – you have legal obligations to HMRC, including reporting payments in real-time. Let us take care of it – you’ll relax and sleep more soundly with J&K administering your payroll.
Queries or concerns – just call us – we’re here to hold your hand.
What you get
Each pay period you’ll receive:
- a simple report showing all payments and deductions
- giro slip for paying HMRC
And at the end of the tax year, we’ll send you a P60 for each member of staff, and we’ll also complete the year-end returns such as P11D expenses and benefits.
We’ll happily provide the information that your accountant may need for your company accounts or personal tax return.
It’s all included; no hidden charges.
Call us on 01702 431200 for a quote
or take a look at our case studies to see how your business could benefit.