I love this week. The stress and bustle of Christmas is over, and we get to catch our breath before New Year. Excellent!
It’s the perfect time to step back and review the past year.
You’re focused on planning for the future, but are you learning from the past? Reflecting on the last 12 months will bolster your confidence and lay the groundwork for 2014. You could even use the answers to start examining your Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats (SWOT analysis).
- The high of taking on our 100th client.
- Pleasure at seeing clients expand.
- Passing the test of a wage inspection.
- Redeveloping our website and starting this blog.
- The low of saying goodbye to those that ceased trading.
- The challenge of HMRC’s real-time reporting for PAYE.
- HMRC’s new interactive phone system. <I’m seeing a pattern here!>
What were your triumphs and disasters of 2013?